Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zombie Prom Update

So we're in the progress of putting the Zombie Prom together. I'll be honest with the fact that I'm nervous. It's hard not to be nervous when you're planning these things. It's important to move forward. It's like being in a horror movie... and surviving. If you stand around crying, the killer will chop you up. Get up and move your ass out of there. I'm on go mode and nothing is slowing me down.

I will provide information as it develops and is set firm on this blog. And here is the information.

SPONSORS

We are excited to have two sponsors so far for the Prom. The Learning Ladder Childcare and Live Wire Tattoo are the first of many sponsors for the prom! Their support means a lot to us and we hope many people will support them as well.

If you know of a business who might be interested in a lot of advertisement for a great price, have them call Laurie at (406)-850-5152! Or send me an e-mail and I will e-mail all the information.

THE ZOMBIE PROM

There is so much I wish I could write on here, but I'm holding my tongue(mmmmm yum) until things are more concrete. I promise that we have some exciting plans in the works for the Zombie Prom. It's going to be more than a dance. It's going to be more than a party. And it's going to be more than a walk. I can tell you now that if all goes according to plan, this will be a fantastic event. I am so excited for it, I get chills thinking about it.

What I CAN tell you as of now, is that the Zombie Prom will be at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on May 18th, 2012(Friday evening). We will start it off with a Zombie Walk held downtown(open to all) at 5:00 PM. The Prom doors will lurch open at 6:00 PM. Tickets for the Zombie Prom can be purchased at our website via paypal. Print out your reciept and we will have a record of all names at the door of those who pre-purchases tickets. Prices for adults are $15.00/person or $25.00/couple.

The Zombie Prom is an all-ages, non-alcoholic event. This will include activities, prom photos done by Elisian Road Photography, live musical performances, celebrity meet & greets, and contests. The Zombie Prom will end at midnight.

We would appreciate it if everyone comes to the prom sober, without weapons, and in as good a mood any zombie can be in. For those who want to drink, there will be a 21+ VIP after-party, which will begin immediately following the Prom in a hotel room at the Holiday Inn. This party will include alcohol. Admittance fee for the VIP party is $10. We will ask for ID before selling wristbands for the VIP party, so please remember to bring your ID if you plan on attending the VIP party.


That's all I can reveal at this point. I will release more details as they are confirmed and concrete. Thank you for your support. We just want to put together fun activities and watch the community we love enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment